Welcome to 4JA's Class Page
Information to Remember
- Spelling tests on a Monday
- Remember to read each night and practise your multiplication tables and spellings
- PE kit must be in school on Monday & Thursday
This year's topics include:
Tudors, Ancient Eyptians, Circuits, Moving Mechanisms, Water, Inspirational People and The Art of Andy Warhol.
Internet Safety week
For our Internet Safety week, we created posters and learnt all about how to be safe on the internet. Please see below, our work.
World Book Day
On 2nd March the school celebrated a fantastic World Book Day deicated to the amazing authors around the world. See below for photos.
An exciting experience for all involved! The children had the opportunity to:
- build shelters and roundhouses- make habitats
- whittle spears
- use a saw and drill to create crafts
- develop cooking skills
- develop teamwork skills.
See some photos below of our amazing experience.
Throughout the year, we have experienced and supported multiple charity events and learnt about the little changes we can make at home to help support our earth. We have been doing this through:
- Rotakids selling poppies on Remembrance Day for the Royal British Legion.
- Severn Trent water visited school to deliver a talk on how we can preserve water in the home.
- For 'Children In Need', all pupils wore spotty clothes in support of Pudsey Bear and the charity.
- We also had a 'bring a pound day' where all pupils wore pyjamas to support the local hospice, 'Douglas Macmillian'. The charity came into school with 'Dougie Sunflower'. See photos below.