Welcome to 4JA's Class Page
Information to Remember
- Spelling tests on a Monday
- Tables tests on a Friday
- Remember to read each night and practise your multiplication tables (TIMES TABLES ROCKSTARS!) and spellings
- PE kit must be in school on Wednesday & Thursday
- Swimming Kit must be in school on a Wednesday
- During swimming lessons goggles should only be worn inexceptional circumstances.
- It may be helpful to read the local authority guidance.
- If parents/carers believe their child requires goggles, please collect a disclaimer proforma from the school office.
This year's topics include:
Egyptian Cinderella, Treasure Island, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, The Highwayman, A Load of Rubbish, War Horse.
Ancient Egyptians, Moving Mechanisms, Water Cycle, States of Matter, Sound, Circuits, Living Things and their Habitats. John Brunsdon Artist Study, Crime and Punishment,